Wednesday 4 April 2007

In search of the perfect picture......


Thanks to Ruth I have some more up to date photo's of my jewellery! I've taken the pic's into photoshop to adjust the levels. What do you think Ruth. It's an on going project I guess.

This bracelet is made with sterling silver twisted wire, which I found really easy to work with, lampwork beads, fresh water pearls, rose quartz, swarovski crystals, Thai Karen silver butterflies and small beads. Most of the Thai Karen silver that I use is fair trade, including those used here.

This bracelet is also made with sterling silver twisted wire, lampwork beads, moon stone, rose quartz, swarovski crystal butterflies, Thai Karen silver butterflies and small beads.

I like making necklaces and ear-rings that aren't symmetrical, but yet are still balanced. I've used ruby agate, amazonite, amethyst, orissa garnet, citrine, rose quartz, red, lemon and lilac jade. The metals used are sterling silver wire and chain, with a Thai Karen butterfly and toggle. I always prefer using real semi-percious stones!

No comments: